In order to comply with physical distancing measures set forth by federal and state government guidelines, The Dandy Doodle is implementing the follow procedures for all clients until further notice:
1. If you are sick, have a cough or fever, have been exposed to anyone with symptoms in the last two weeks we ask that you postpone your appointment and stay home.
2. We ask that you wear a mask or cloth face covering when dropping off and picking up your pet and only one member of the household be present.
3. You will receive an electronic invoice that you can pay securely online to the email address you have provided. We will send this invoice after grooming has been completed, or at the end of the service day. We appreciate your prompt payments.
4. We anticipate some pets may have more than usual amounts of matting due to the extended shutdown. In order to keep our new procedures running smoothly for everyone and ensure there are not overlapping appointments, we are temporarily limiting dematting services to 20-30 minutes maximum per pet. If we determine dematting will exceed this time, we will opt for a spot shave or complete shave as needed.
5. Inside the salon we will be following extra sanitation guidelines in addition to our normal routines between each pet and the end of each day.
6. The salon door will remain locked during business hours and clients will not be allowed in. *see below for dropoff and pickup instructions
When you arrive:
Please park as you normally do and call when you arrive. We will go over the haircut and services over the phone.
After the phone call to check in, please make sure your pet is secured with collar and leash and wait outside your vehicle or outside the salon in the breezeway.
Thank you for wearing a mask or cloth face covering.
We will come out of the salon to you and attach our own leash to the pet.
You will remove your collar and leash (please no harnesses) and take it with you.
We will take the pet into the salon and call or text you for pickup when ready.
The goal will be to limit the amount of contact and keep physical distance.
If there are any questions about the haircut or condition of the pet we will call from inside the salon after we have the pet secured.
When you return for pickup:
We will bring the pet out to you. Please have your leash and collar ready.
Attach the collar and leash and then we will remove ours.
Payment will be completed electronically.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We are thrilled to be helping you and your pets again! If you have any questions about these new procedures please call or email anytime. See you soon!